The FLUVAL C3 Hang On Back filter is engineered to create superior water quality & provide extensive 5-stage filtration – in two mechanical, one chemical and two biological stages – for outstanding results. The Power Filter is designed to provide maximum surface area and optimum dwell times in all stages of the filtration process. The result is clean, clear and healthy water for aquarium life to thrive in.
Rigorous 2-stage mechanical filtration is performed by a thick layer of poly/foam that effectively traps large and fine debris. The foam slides out easily for quick cleaning. Activated carbon, located in an easily-manageable and removable basket, performs thorough chemical filtration and effectively removes toxins.
And in the final two stages, a Bio-Screen pad provides massive biological surface area for friendly bacteria to colonize, plus it blocks debris from entering a trickle chamber filled with C-Nodes that are super-charged for fast and efficient nitrification.
The Power Filter also features a patented re filtration control system that lets you slow down the water output, creating a gentle flow to protect delicate fish and plants. At the same, a slower water circulation increases water dwell time in the filter, resulting in cleaner aquarium water.
- The Power Filter’s completely modular design allows you to manage each stage separately and make changes at different times to maintain continuous biological activity.
- The Fluval C3 Filter comes complete with a Poly/Foam, Activated Carbon, C-Nodes and Bio-Screen Pad.
- Suitable for aquariums from 75 to 190 L
- Fresh or marine aquariums.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 580 LPH