PNP Trading and Oliver Knott have developed a range of aquarium substrates using our source of natural products from across the globe. Oliver Knott AquaLava 7lt is sourced in New Zealand. Volcanic lava substrate for extreme bio-filtering which is the ultimate substrate for shrimp and plants.
HOW TO USE
1. Depending on your plants, you may choose to add fertilizers or additives in the empty aquarium. For extra vitality use in conjunction with AquaLat.
2. Rinse your AquaLava and evenly spread over aquarium base.
3. Use a scraper or ruler to level the surface, or if desired create gradients with the AquaLava.
4. Slowly fill your aquarium with water until the water level is about 3-4cm (1-2in) above the AquaLava. This makes planting easier.
5. Begin planting your aquarium. Make sure you spray your plants with water until the planting process is completed.
6. Once the aquarium is planted, slowly fill your tank to the desired level.
7. Power up your filter system and allow the water to clear over the next few hours.
Bag Size: 37 x 30 x 5cm
CARE AND ATTENTION
The water quality control attributes of AquaLava will naturally decrease over time. Use AquaLava for freshwater aquariums, paludarium and tropical terrariums. Not suitable for strong burrowing fish.
PISCES NATURAL PRODUCTS AquaLava:
- Plant Growth
- pH Stable
- Bio Filter
- Freshwater Safe
- Fertilizer Rich in Minerals
- Great for Shrimp
- Size 7 Litre (37 x 30 x 5cm)